The above link is one of probably many links one can find on this topic.
One of the definitions of chemistry is the complex emotional or psychological interaction between two people.
Some feel that chemistry can be a little misleading. This above article presents 6 chemistry myths that can lead to an assumption of if you, or you are not in love.
1) Love happens instantly, you must be absolutely sure from the beginning, you’ll know when you find it, and “chemistry” is all you need
2) Physical lust is always the same as love
3) You can’t fall in love with someone you are not immediately excited about.
4) You can’t fall in love with an old friend.
5) Relief is the same as love.
6) If I’m this excited, it must be love, and this person must be good for me.
What do you think? Do you Agree or Disagree with this?